Welcome to the Fellows-in-Training Section, designed to provide New York State Cardiology Fellows-in-Training with educational opportunities and business information required for advancing their careers.
Complete our Cardiology Subspecialty Training Questionnaire
Fellows-in-Training who are ACC members are invited to join the New York State Chapter. The New York State Chapter works on the state and local levels to provide future cardiologists with:
1. a regulatory environment that supports cardiology
2. resolution of third-party payer issues that hinder quality of care
3. legislators who listen to cardiologists and work to craft legislation that the medical comunity supports
4. local continuing medical education
5. a forum to network with peers
6. events specifically for Fellows-in-Training
Fellows-in-Training are represented on the Council of the New York State Chapter and various committees by one representative from the upstate region and one representative from the downstate region.
Downstate: Alan Vainrib, MD
Upstate: Junsoo Alex Lee, MD